Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Weaving Quandry

Just when I decided not to do crafts shows this year, I got an email inviting me to take part in an Arts Festival later in the Spring! I have never taken part in this one before, but after mentioning it to several friends.....I guess that I've been living in a cave! They all knew about it and loved it........so it's time to start weaving for a show!

It is close to Mother's Day so I think that I'll concentrate on possible gift ideas rather than some of my larger baskets.



Every Mother could use a Casserole Basket to carry items to the church or neighborhood Pot Luck! The solid wood base and cotton webbing handles make it really sturdy and the 9" x 13" base carries cake pans and casseroles with ease.

Or maybe Tea Bag Baskets

or

Grocery Bag Baskets would be a solution to
Mother's Day shopping.
Time to head to the Weaving Room!

No comments: